1. Denver's new third jersey — If "Goldmember" owned a hockey team, they'd wear this jersey.
2. Wisconsin's old third jersey — If you hit Bucky Badger with your car and he was sprawled across your windshield, it'd look like this jersey.
3. UMass' triangle design — Perhaps it was fitting, in a way — when they wore these, UMass couldn't connect three sides of a passing play.
4. Yale's streaking bulldog — These jerseys, like Japanese cartoons, were blamed for inducing seizures.
5. Western Michigan — Brown. Yellow. Need we say more?
6. Minnesota State University, Mankato's third jersey — Stare at the Mavericks' bright-yellow thirds too long, and you'll burn out your retinas.
7. Northeastern through the years — They've auditioned more huskies on the front than there were Lassies. And none have been nearly as cute.
8. Dartmouth's "flying D" jerseys — Their great current sweaters don't quite make up for these atrocities.
9. Notre Dame's green third jerseys — So bad the team got stomped, 4-0, in their only appearance.
10. Minnesota's 75th anniversary jerseys — The unfortunate result when hockey players wear marching band flags.