• Cold War didn't wreak havoc with Edmonton Eskimos' Grey Cup celebration.
• No Michigan guys held out of Cold War, complaining about their contract situation.
• Cold War fans didn't sit through a freezing cold stoppage whenever anybody made a two-line pass.
• Don Cherry wasn't at Cold War wondering if European players could stand up to the elements.
• Edmontonians aren't praying for cold front to move through to ensure playable ice conditions.
• Raccoons rarely seen in Commonwealth Stadium press box.
• Ex-Spartans and Wolverines couldn't hold a pre-game old-timer's game because they were busy playing for NHL teams, not owning them.
• No one in Cold War spent previous season as teammates in Hamilton.
• Michigan and Michigan State athletic programs both have deeper pockets than Edmonton Oilers.
• Sadly, the Cold War wasn't sponsored by Molson.